Monday, February 15, 2010

Pantyhose Discovery May I Have Your Attention, Please? Will The Real Slim Edna Please Stand Up? Please Stand Up...?

May I Have Your Attention, Please? Will the Real Slim Edna Please Stand Up? Please stand up...? - pantyhose discovery

"My ass is on my lips, my bum on your lips"
And if I'm lucky, you can kiss
And that is the message that we deliver small children
And do not wait to know what is the clitoris the woman
Of course, you know what sex
When they reach the fourth year
They have the Discovery Channel, is not it?
"It is nothing but mammals .." Well, some of us cannibals
others are open like melons SLURP (*)
But when we hump dead animals and antelopes
then there is no reason why a man and another man can escape
(* EWWW! *) But if you feel like I am, I have the antidote
Ola women in your pantyhose, sing the chorus and goes ...

Im 'Edna Slim, yes, I am the real Edna
All others are just imitating Slim Edna
It is not the real Slim Edna please stand up
Please stand up, please stand up? *

* Adjusted by Eminem Real Slim Shady, The Marshall Mathers LP (2000)

2 comments:

tinaturn... said...

I'm thin and my name is Edna, but I will remain.

baciandr... said...

I think he was suspended ... again. And no trace of mind cornfunkel well ..... I must say that this is not from here without them.

Post a Comment