Sunday, December 27, 2009

Matching Family Holiday Pajamas What Should I Wear To A Casual Christmas Party At The Family's House?

What should i wear to a casual christmas party at the family's house? - matching family holiday pajamas

I received a $ 200 Gift Card for a clothing store (fashion-error) as a gift for my college diploma (last month) ... I want to buy a computer to save my family for Christmas ... is usually for a short time, but this year, which is perfect in the house of my cousin (this could be a model) said that, it becomes a problem, and pictures, she said it was an accident. .. casual, but it is a good pair of trousers and a cashmere sweater (that your family is on holiday), my family has not much money, so you still so under dresses ... I want to be really beautiful ... So if someone could give me a Polyvore me some ideas or links would be amazing ...

Please note that I am a daughter of the size, and I'm only spending $ 200 for the whole team ...
Gift card for the error in the method (fashionbug.com) Catherines (catherines.com) and Lane Bryant (lanebryant.com).

My style is a bit nervous ... I like black, gray, purple and deep ... I'm not red or pink ...

And please do not about me roughly the size of ... IAdd to Yahoo as the abuse of violation of the provisions ... ... not to mention that it's serious ...

No comments:

Post a Comment