Monday, January 18, 2010

Shampoo Rinse Cup Moms: Bath Time Help!!?

Moms: Bath time help!!? - shampoo rinse cup

My daughter is 18 months, the love seems to take a bath ... until I go to wash her hair. She cries and cries and such acts as they fear. I do not know how to help. Ive tried to look him a towel to see if you keep your eye on him (to do something and also to keep water out of the face), but it will not stay there. It's a bit too young yet, but it was worth a try.

We also have to see whether that helps, and does not have:
http://www.theinternetbabyshop.co.uk/bab ...

Has anyone tips or advice for me? I do not want him to hurt!
(Incidentally, my daughter is not in this picture ... lol)

6 comments:

Gracee's Mom, Taylin due7/29 said...

I had the same problem with Gracee. She's afraid SeeMe in the bathroom together .. I can not even do it often feels, lol.

What I did was to have a bath crayons. Before each swim, I can be different things at the top of the wall of the bathroom ... Balloons, apples, a perosns etc. Then when its time to wash your hair, ask him to find things. I say, what do you see the apple, "and that article to see ... and then proceed to the next. It seems to work very well for us. I was thinking, you change the images every two bathrooms, so you do not enough to see the same.

Good luck !!!!!

Oh, and I tried bathing the audience who work for us yet lol.

Sunshine said...

I would be a separate bathroom and then do her hair .. Put towels on the counter in the kitchen sink. Let him lie on his back so that your hair falls into the sink. If you do not use a plastic spout with warm water is less startling than the tap water tubing OT. In this way they will never hit your face. Good luck ... Suppose you play a hairdresser and it's fun.

c'estmoi said...

My son hates him too, but only recently. She turned 2 in January

I can only recommend is to try to make my son look at the ceiling for a moment ... What is it ????" and while he looks, I rinse the hair with soap and water. Some days are better than others.

Proud Mother to Scarlett age 15. said...

I had the same problem with my daughter for a while, I always gave him a towel and took his hand and he was fine hand.It after the celebration of a little hard with one hand to wash your hair, but as always, they was happy.

mistymom... said...

I always Lie in the bathtub and I would put a scarf over her eyes have not cleared my hair with a cup and then when he was everything you need to do to convey to wash your back, Good Luck.

Lilly said...

My 3 years was well until I received a toy watering can and pretended it was a "flower" and help thrive. We have a game and say, "I'm going to water." A bit silly, but it works!

Post a Comment