Sunday, January 3, 2010

Timeshare Leads I Own A Timeshare Outright. And Need To Get Rid Of It, Because It Is Falling Apart And Un-trade-able?

I own a timeshare outright. And need to get rid of it, because it is falling apart and un-trade-able? - timeshare leads

When my wife and I bought it was a large property in the USVI. He had a high commercial value with RCI. But after a long trial of the former property manager a piece (of the owners Assoc) director, broke the property. The forms will be exceeded and the closure of some units. major repairs in the millions needed. RCI market shrunk to the point where it is not reasonably decent trade weeks at other places. To increase our maintenance costs, and after 10 years of this, there is no end in sight. I am currently on the taxes of absolute unity. I can not give it back to the bank. Sooooooo, is a "do nothing" action (similar to a divorce) a response to protect my credit card? Model Management said today that if I will "walk" to a collection agency that is seriously my credit rating, which could provide excellent compromise. HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment