Saturday, January 2, 2010

Vegan Meal Replacement Protein Shakes In Powder Form?

Protein shakes in powder form? - vegan meal replacement

Vegitarianism am a beginner, so I only occasionally eat meat or products that go against the vegetarian lifestyle. I've read somewhere that just because something says it is vegan or vegetarian, you can always things in the ingredients that Arent really. As if it were, or bee pollen, etc. Because I am a beginner, I still do not know everything.

One of the most important things is that I woke up at 5 in the morning and come clock at work 6 hours, then do not come around until 4pm. From the moment I wake up before I go, I'll eat meal replacement bars, shakes, fruit and vegetables as snacks. Frankly, when I work, I get sick if you eat too much about the movement that I do not. That is why I like shakes and bars. I drink shakes Atkins, because it is the only disaster to digest, such as bars.

So is there a meal replacement shake in powder form to mix with milk and rice, there is a meal or snack bars to replace. Cliff bars I know, I love them and they said noey are vegan. I have heard of Spiru protein powders and bars must be heard to be vegetarians. If none of this is wrong, please let me know. Since I like shakes and bars, while I, Id like to work with this to continue, but the use of style vegetarian. I have nothing against vegans, I do not know how the bees, they terrify me.

I also live with my parents again, sad but true, and waking early, I can not do with a blender for a smoothie from scratch. Then I can be effective. Any help would be very grateful. Thank you.

1 comment:

Mariam said...

Before we do this.
First you need to know how to spell vegetarian! []!!!! Vegetarian
PPL these days ....... jeez.

Post a Comment